Reinforced piston for your airsoft sniper rifle. For maximum performance and durability. It is the same piston that is used in the AirsoftPro ZERO trigger Gen.4.1 (and higher). The hybrid piston is made of three different materials:
Light aluminum body
Two POM rings for better sliding in the cylinder
Catch shoulder made of stainless steel.
Compared to the previous version, the piston was completely redesigned. Rubber pad now exceeds larger area, stainless steel part is shorter, the piston is more lightweight. This reduces the weight by a quarter over the previous generation. And lower weight means higher performance. The groove below the sealing ring is shallower with a modified shape, reducing the risk of head deformation due to impact. Improvements have also been made to the sliding POM piston rings for longer life of the front of the piston. They were slightly enlarged so that the metal parts did not touch cylinder and had a smoother surface.
- The piston is made by CNC machining from light, but durable aluminum alloy 6061-T6 (Dural) with a high-quality anodized finish.
- The piston catch is made of stainless steel.
- The piston has two sliding polyacetal (POM) rings.
- The piston head has a back-pressure system with O-ring (O-ring expands and seals better when shotting).
- The enlarged inner piston diameter allows you (and we recommend) to insert a stronger 9mm spring upgrade.
- Dimensions: length - 105mm, outer diameter - 21,8mm, inner diameter - 13,5mm
- Weight: 30g
- CYMA CM.700
- Tokyo Marui VSR-10 , but can be combined only with the ZERO trigger catch system! Does not work with the stock trigger set, because the stock trigger has a 45° piston sear.