Designed for the CYMA 702 and Snow Wolf M24
- Body made by CNC machining from light, but durable aluminum alloy 6061-T6.
- Aluminum parts with high quality anodized finish.
- Piston catch, lever and the spring guide stopper are made of steel and hardened to HRC48-55.
- The top of the trigger is equipped with ball bearing for the smoother trigger press.
- Axis are made of stainless steel.
- Two torsion spring safety returns catch to the original position.
- Whole trigger is made of 20 parts.
- Tested on springs up to M190.
- All spare parts available.
- Easy to install under two minutes.
- Allow to use stock safety lever.