Designed from the start to be a durable and reliable trigger mechanism. This 90 degree trigger allows for the use of aftermarket pistons and heavier springs. The hybrid piston included is made from different materials, aluminium for the lightweight body, a Teflon ring to reduce friction and stainless steel for the rear where the trigger sear engages. The spring guide is made of one piece steel
This high quality trigger set is designed for Marui AWS rifles and Well copies MB44xx. (For example MB4401,02,03,04,10,11,12) . Not suitable for VSR series, CYMA CM703 or M24.
- Body made by CNC machining from light, but durable aluminum alloy 6061-T6.
- Aluminum parts with high quality anodized finish.
- Piston catch, lever and the spring guide stopper are made of steel and hardened to HRC48-55.
- The top of the trigger is equipped with ball bearing for the smoother trigger pull.
- Axis are made of stainless steel.
- All spare parts available. (based on request)
- Easy to install.
- Complete set is designed and manufactured in the Czech Republic.
- CNC trigger mechanism
- Spring guide stopper and screws.
- M150 spring
- Steel spring guide
- Hybrid piston
- Outer piston diameter: 19,7 mm
- Inner piston diameter: 13,4 mm
- Piston length: 77,5 mm
- Piston weight: 30g
- Spring guide length: 69,30mm
- Spring guide diameter: 8,95mm
- Spring length: 170mm