We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance, by monitoring progress against strategic targets and objectives on a regular basis.
Our aim is to reduce the impact of our business on the environment and will encourage our customers, suppliers and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
Our policy is to:
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimise our waste and ensure 98% of waste is recycled.
- Minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles, (where appropriate), with due regard to environmental issues, as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce any impacts from our operations on the environment and local community.
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environmental impact of any new processes or products we intend to introduce in advance.
- Use the Verified Carbon Standard (VCS) to identify a project which we, MPA, can support to ensure carbon neutrality within 5 years.
- Promote the use of public transport.
For any issues related to this Environmental Policy linked to this business please contact:
Telephone: 01702 202318